A Benefits Manager job in Asheboro, NC is available with Graham Personnel Services. This is a Direct Hire job opportunity.
The Benefits Manager’s focus and responsibilities include administration of all employee benefits, to include, but not limited to health, dental and vision insurance, STD/LTD, AD&D, Optional Life, FSA, HSA, Accident & Critical Illness, and 401k. Will also function as a liaison between vendors and advises employees on eligibility and coverage, assisting in all Insurance and 401k administrations.
Some of the Responsibilities of the Benefits Manager include:
- Maintain eligibility for all benefits through provider website, Benefit Connector and in payroll system. To include:
- COBRA coverage
- Court Orders/ SS Agents
- Student Status
- Changes in coverage
- Address Changes
- Oversee and coordinate annual open enrollments. To include:
- Create schedule
- Notices to plants
- Data Entry
- Onsite enrollments
- Process paperwork
- Organize enrollment team
- Coordinate w/ IT & Payroll Dept.
- Employee communication packets
- New employee orientations
- Order insurance cards, send out insurance notebooks to all new hires
- Send all employee benefits files to KHF imaging system
- Audit insurance participation for accuracy
- ACA reporting – P/T Tracking, verify IRS reporting / 1095’s
- Act as HIPAA Privacy Officer of the company.
- Send all federally mandated notices in a timely manner
- Analyze insurance plan for improvements/changes annually
- Make sure all plans are being administrated as written
- File death claims
- Review and research employee’s insurance questions/problems
- Claims payments, Claims processing. Explain coverage, Eligibility issues
- Reconcile provider’s statements Coverage changes
- Print reports for Leave of Absence, Current terms, 401k, Plant Changes and Arrears
- Audit LOA report bi-weekly for insurance payments and COBRA eligibility and send appropriate notices concerning these issues.
- Prepare yearly Data Match report (Medicare) for employees
- Keep KHF’s Intranet updated with current benefit documents
- Coordinate annual Medicare Education Meeting for employees 64 or older
- Administer 401k plan, loan payoffs, hardship withdrawals, rollovers, terminations
- Schedule and facilitate enrollments for newly eligible employees twice annually.
Some of the Requirements/Qualifications of the Benefits Manager include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with confidential situations and understand privacy laws
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for benefits administration and personnel information systems, FMLA, HIPAA and employment law.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office for Business, Outlook, AS400, KRONOS, Oracle, JD Edwards, File bound, Paycom
If interested, please send your resume to Beth Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org