JOB TITLE: Recruiter
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Plans, coordinates, and administers recruitment and hiring of all Eagle personnel.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to Human Resources Manager.
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: None.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires prolonged sitting, frequent standing, bending, stooping and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds. Requires normal range of hearing and manual dexterity sufficient to operate keyboard, telephone, photocopier, calculator and other office equipment as needed. Requires ability to work under stressful conditions and to work irregular hours and deal with diverse individuals.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is typically performed in an office environment. Involves frequent contact with staff and the public. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Eagle requires COVID and Influenza vaccine as a condition of employment, absent qualified and Eagle approved exemption.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
· Posts, advertises, sources, screens, recruits, interviews, checks references and places at sites (for final interviews) approximately 80-100 new hires per year to include clinical and administrative support staff, managers, physicians and APP’s.
· Handles all administrative, logistic and ancillary processes related to above, including arranging travel, lodging and interview itineraries for physician and APP candidates in conjunction with site physician leaders.
· Creates and maintains a job candidate pipeline.
· Works with HR staff to make job offers on final candidates and engage in pre-employment screenings.
· Manages applicant tracking system and processes to include rejections (and communications to rejected applicants) and maintenance of individuals ineligible for employment consideration.
· Creates, manages and updates job descriptions in consultation with site leaders.
- Maintains confidentiality and has full knowledge of and adheres to hiring and employment law compliance.
· Is highly organized, methodical, has exceptional attention to detail and outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills.
· Attends job fairs and other recruitment events.
· Works with schools and community partners.
· Strives for short time-to-fill metrics on all non-physician positions with goal of 30 days from initial posting to acceptance of job offer.
· Maintains exceptional communication with Eagle site leaders regarding the status of their open positions, working collaboratively with site leaders & HR staff on removing hiring roadblocks.
· Suggests new approaches towards developing better recruiting strategies.
· Works with site and other leaders to proact to future staffing needs (upcoming retirements, flight risks, operational changes, etc.) to assure smooth and proactive talent management and sourcing.
· Is aware of healthcare job market trends and competitor strategy and tactics reporting those to management and making recommendations.
· Carries out special projects, serves on committees and attends meetings as assigned.
· Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations.
· Shows respect, courtesy and advocacy in all dealings with all people.
· Displays a positive attitude and team-oriented spirit, indicated by a willingness to assist where and whenever needed.
· Writes legibly and with correct grammar and sentence structure.
· As applicable, follows HIPAA guidelines for patient confidentiality and maintains security of Protected Health Information.
· Does not exhibit, divulge, copy or remove the contents of any record or report except to fulfill work assignments.
· Upholds and exemplifies through daily actions, activities and behaviors Eagle’s Vision, Mission and Values:
- Vision: Eagle Physicians will be seen as the healthcare organization of choice by patients, staff and the community.
- Mission: Eagle Physicians will provide patient-centered healthcare for our community with a team committed to high-quality, supportive and compassionate care.
- Values: Integrity, Compassion, Trust, Professionalism and Respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Knowledge of basic arithmetic to make calculations, balance and reconcile figures, and make changes accurately. Skill in operating a computer, word processing, and spreadsheet. Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instruction. Ability to sort and file materials correctly by alphabetic or numeric systems. Ability to speak clearly and concisely. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with applicants and the public. Strong computer skills required. Knowledge of all state, federal and compliance regulations as they relate to Human Resources and hiring. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to meet deadlines and targets, ability to understand and analyze people. Excellent oral and written communication skills and knowledge of Eagle Physicians and each Eagle site’s unique culture and needs. Well organized, detail oriented, confident, friendly and welcoming.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: Three or more year’s health care recruitment experience preferred
Certificate/License: SHRM-CP or PHR preferred
ALTERNATIVE TO MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: None
APPLY: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Check out our fabulous benefits package at www.eaglemds.com